Vendor & Sponsor Application
- Vendor & Sponsor Application
- Who attends Vegandale?
- What’s included with the 2023 vendor and sponsor packages?
- When are applications and payment due?
- What permits/licensing is required for my participation?
- Am I allowed to bring propane on site?
- When is set up? When is tear down?
- Can I apply for more than one Vegandale?
- Is the event rain or shine?
- Can vendors choose where they are located?
- Can I share a booth with another vendor?
- Where can I park during the event?
- How much food, drink, or merchandise should I be prepared to bring?
- Do I have to get my food, drink or merchandise items approved?
- How do I pay?
- Refund Policy
When is set up? When is tear down?
You are required to set up between 1-7pm the Friday prior to the event date. Morning of the event, the park opens at 6am for staff and product to be loaded in.
Load out will be scheduled following the show once the field has been cleared of attendees. Please note those who run out of product prior to the show’s end are still required to follow our tear down schedule.
Reminder that professional tents will be installed for vendors. This is due to our health and safety policy for both attendees and vendors. Be sure to bring your own branded signage and banners to represent your brand in the best way possible!