Early Bird Tickets Go On Sale Friday, January 6th 10AM!

What permits/licensing is required for my participation?

All food/drink vendors are required to complete permit registration by the deadline prior to the event, sent by our permit specialist and to be approved by Toronto Public Health. There is no charge for a Temporary Food Service Establishment permit at Toronto events. 

One person at your booth must have a valid Food Handler Certification or equivalent such as Servsafe, Safe Food Handling, Food Manager's Certificate etc. A copy must be sent to our permit specialist to keep on file, in addition to a copy brought on site by your certified representative. 

Vegandale Festival 1265 Queen Street West, Toronto, M6K1L5.
Contact Us Terms of Use Privacy Policy