Vendor & Sponsor Application
- Vendor & Sponsor Application
- Who Attends Vegandale?
- What’s included with the 2023 vendor and sponsor packages?
- When are applications and payment due?
- What permits/licensing is required for my participation?
- When is set up? When is tear down?
- Can I apply for more than one Vegandale?
- Is the event rain or shine?
- Can vendors choose where they’re located?
- Can I share a booth with another vendor?
- Where can I park during the event?
- How much food, drink, or merchandise should I be prepared to bring?
- Do I have to get my food, drink or merchandise items approved?
- How do I pay?
- Refund Policy
What permits/licensing is required for my participation?
All food/drink vendors are required to complete permit registration by the deadline prior to the event. This will be sent via a link by our permit specialist to be approved by Toronto Public Health. There is no charge for a Temporary Food Service Establishment permit at Toronto events.
One person at your booth must have a valid Food Handler Certification or equivalent such as Servsafe. A copy must be sent to our permit specialist to keep on file, in addition to a copy brought on site by your certified representative.