Vendor & Sponsor Application
- Vendor & Sponsor Application
- Who attends Vegandale?
- What’s included with the 2023 vendor and sponsor packages?
- When are applications and payment due?
- What permits/licensing is required for my participation?
- Am I allowed to bring propane on site?
- When is set up? When is tear down?
- Can I apply for more than one Vegandale?
- Is the event rain or shine?
- Can vendors choose where they are located?
- Can I share a booth with another vendor?
- Where can I park during the event?
- How much food, drink, or merchandise should I be prepared to bring?
- Do I have to get my food, drink or merchandise items approved?
- How do I pay?
- Refund Policy
Who attends Vegandale?
Our on-line followers and on-site attendees are enthusiastic to learn about brands offering the latest and greatest in the vegan food, drink and merchandise space. Your participation will offer you an unparalleled marketing opportunity by gaining access to hundreds of thousands of vegans and non-vegans in the vegan and vegan curious target demographic.
MILLENIAL - FORWARD THINKING - SOCIAL
Approx. 70% Non-Vegan & 30% Vegan
Average age: 18-34
Approx. 65% Female & 35% Male
Average Spend per head: $60