Early Bird Tickets Go On Sale Friday, January 6th 10AM!

What permits/licensing is required for my participation?

Vendors must have and be able to present on-site a valid Food Service Establishment (FSE) or Mobile Food Vending Unit Permit (MFV). MFVP must be operable in the borough of Manhattan.

If a local vendor DOES NOT have a valid FSE or MFVP, then a Temporary Food Service Establishment Permit (TFSE) must be obtained either online here or in-person by appointment only at the NYC Department of Consumer and Worker Protection (DCWP) Licensing Center, located at 42 Broadway, New York, NY 10004. They are open Monday through Friday 9am-5pm.  Follow the TFSE Checklist for a list of all required documentation.

The TFSE permit costs $70.00 per vendor. For vendors who sell frozen desserts, the TFSE permit costs $95.00. The permit application fee is required to complete your application for the permit either online or in person. 

Vendors must have and be able to present on-site a valid Food Protection Certificate (FPC) or equivalent certification such as Servsafe, Safe Food Handling, Food Manager's certificate etc. 

Vendors must provide all contact details via the Vegandale Vendor Questionnaire in order to complete their permitting process for the NY Public Health department. This includes a contact name and address, permit number and expiration date and details of your menu, booth setup and food preparation on site.



Vegandale Festival 1265 Queen Street West, Toronto, M6K1L5.
Contact Us Terms of Use Privacy Policy