Did you know that your version of Internet Explorer is out of date?
To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend downloading one of the browsers below.

Internet Explorer 12, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.

What permits/licensing is required for my participation?

Any vendor with a Hotel and Restaurant food service license may operate one unit at this event.

If you do not have a Hotel and Restaurant food service license, you may apply for a Temporary Event License. A fee of $91 to be made payable to Department of Business and Professional Regulation, due on the day of the event. The City will accept cashier’s check or money order.

All vendors should review the Temporary Event Checklist in preparation for an on-site inspection day of the event.

Vendors requiring propane can source their own propane, not exceeding 100lbs per booth. All propane must be safely handled and tied upright so they do not fall over.