Vendor & Sponsor Application
- Vendor & Sponsor Application
- Who attends Vegandale?
- What’s included with the 2023 vendor and sponsor packages?
- When are applications and payment due?
- What permits/licensing is required for my participation?
- When is set up? When is tear down?
- Can I apply for more than one Vegandale?
- Is the event rain or shine?
- Can vendors choose where they are located?
- Can I share a booth with another vendor?
- Where can I park during the event?
- How much food, drink, or merchandise should I be prepared to bring?
- Do I have to get my food, drink or merchandise items approved?
- How do I pay?
- Refund Policy
When are applications and payment due?
With a vendor participant cap and first come, first serve model in place for each show, limited Vendor and Sponsor spots sell out incredibly fast! If you wish to secure your spot in one or more events, we highly recommend applying early and confirming your spot via payment as soon as possible, prior to our deadline 30 days before the event.
Please note that The Town of Addison strictly requires all Temporary Food Permit applications be submitted no later than September 20th 2023. If you require a permit to vend on site and do not submit the required paperwork by the stated deadline, you will not be allowed to participate.