Vendor & Sponsor Application
- Vendor & Sponsor Application
- Who attends Vegandale?
- What’s included with the 2023 vendor and sponsor packages?
- When are applications and payment due?
- What permits/licensing is required for my participation?
- When is set up? When is tear down?
- Can I apply for more than one Vegandale?
- Is the event rain or shine?
- Can vendors choose where they are located?
- Can I share a booth with another vendor?
- Where can I park during the event?
- How much food, drink, or merchandise should I be prepared to bring?
- Do I have to get my food, drink or merchandise items approved?
- How do I pay?
- Refund Policy
What’s included with the 2023 vendor and sponsor packages?
Vendor packages include either a food truck/trailer space, or a 10x10 booth space with professional tent rental, table and chair. Please note that branded tents and sampling of food, drink or merchandise is strictly prohibited in the regular vendor category, and reserved for Sponsors only.
For Sponsor package information, please submit your application using our online form and select "Sponsorship Info".
Also included with being a part of our memorable event, vendors and sponsors get:
‣ Access to sell and market to tens of thousands of attendees
‣ Increased brand awareness and visibility
‣ Five show passes for staff
‣ All infrastructure including washrooms, fencing, services from our waste management company, etc