Vendor & Sponsor Application
- Vendor & Sponsor Application
- Who attends Vegandale?
- What’s included with the 2023 vendor and sponsor packages?
- When are applications and payment due?
- What permits/licensing is required for my participation?
- When is set up? When is tear down?
- Can I apply for more than one Vegandale?
- Is the event rain or shine?
- Can vendors choose where they are located?
- Can I share a booth with another vendor?
- Where can I park during the event?
- How much food, drink, or merchandise should I be prepared to bring?
- Do I have to get my food, drink or merchandise items approved?
- How do I pay?
- Refund Policy
What permits/licensing is required for my participation?
All food/drink vendors and event sponsors require a Temporary Food Permit from the Town of Addison. Vendors selling only pre-packaged and sealed, commercially labelled and shelf stable products are permit exempt. The fee for a Temporary Food Permit is $100 per vendor. You can read more about Addison's outdoor event guidelines here.
Food trucks require an annual Mobile Food Unit Permit from the Town of Addison. The fee is $275 for 1 year and requires an inspection performed by Addison Environmental Health within the month of the event. Please read the detailed guide of the application process here.
You must list every individual who is handling food prep in your booth, on your permit application form. Each of these individuals must hold a food handler's certificate and submit a copy to the permit specialist as part of your application submission.
Note that all food storage and cooking equipment including deep fryers and grills should be placed under a tent canopy, with tarp or other flooring (asphalt acceptable) underneath appliances.
The Town of Addison strictly requires all Temporary Food Permit applications be submitted no later than September 18th 2023. If you require a permit and do not submit the required paperwork by the stated deadline, you will not be allowed to participate.