Early bird tickets go on sale Fri, Jan 6th 10AM!

What permits/licensing is required for my participation?

All food/drink vendors and event sponsors require a Temporary Food Permit from the Town of Addison. The fee is $100 per vendor.

Food trucks require an annual Mobile Food Unit Permit from the Town of Addison. The fee is $275 for 1 year and requires an inspection performed by Addison Environmental Health within the month of the event.  Please read the detailed guide of the application process here.

All individuals handling food must also have and be able to present a valid Food Handler Card.

Note that all cooking equipment including deep fryers and grills should be placed under a tent canopy, with tarp or other flooring (asphalt acceptable) underneath appliances. All food storage must be under the tent canopy and on washable flooring as well. 


Vegandale Festival 1265 Queen Street West, Toronto, M6K1L5.
Contact Us Terms of Use Privacy Policy