Did you know that your version of Internet Explorer is out of date?
To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend downloading one of the browsers below.

Internet Explorer 12, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.

Austin November 6th

What permits/licensing is required for my participation?

All food/drink vendors must have and be able to present a valid 'Food Manager Certification' (or equivalent if from out of state).

They will also require a Temporary Food Vendor Permit from the Austin Health dept. To secure this permit, vendors must complete and submit pages 3 and 4 of the Temporary Food Vendor Application and pay the $98 fee to the Event Organiser.